Sun Sims  

Please help us pay the bills.        

Go Back   Sun Sims Forums > Ultimate Sims List Forum > Discuss the Ultimate Sims List
FAQ Donate Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2010, 04:44 AM   #1
Greg
Da Guy Wut Owns Dis Joint

Default Ultimate Sims List R.I.P.

The domain name came up for renewal, and I can't afford the cost of renewing it, so we bid a fond adieu to The Ultimate Sims List.

It had a good run--something like 10 years!

For Mike Smith and the more than 10,000 webmasters who were represented on The List, thanks so much for the fond memories!

Old 09-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
Ginnie
Rising Sun

I am really sorry to see it go. It was a big help to me on many occassion. Ginnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
The domain name came up for renewal, and I can't afford the cost of renewing it, so we bid a fond adieu to The Ultimate Sims List.

It had a good run--something like 10 years!

For Mike Smith and the more than 10,000 webmasters who were represented on The List, thanks so much for the fond memories!

Ginnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:48 AM   #3
ForensicaFrump
Rising Sun

Smile Thank you from all of us!!

Greg,

Our family has four generations of Sims players (above ground.. ), we have been playing since the first game was issued. We play all three versions of the game, including die hard Sims 1 players.

We want to thank you for makeing the Ultimate Sims List available to us over the years. You touched our lives and helped make our games that much more fun. It has been a wonderful resource and helped us meet other Sims players from around the world, many of whom have become friends above and beyond the game.

You have touched millions of lives with your site, we appreciate the time and effort it took to maintain it for over a decade. It has been a gift to the Sims Community that has been truly priceless.

Even with the site closed now, you know it's legend will live on as long as people play The Sims. Since there are millions of people still playing Sims 1, years after it was "retired" by EA, old time players will be telling newbies about the most wonderful link list ever created... the Ultimate Sims List... for years to come.

Thank you, from all of us!!!

The Frump Family Clan
ForensicaFrump is offline   Reply With Quote